Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Why did Meghan Markle and Prince Harry choose to spend their Christmas at home?….. Read More

Published

on

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle opted for a peaceful Christmas at home in California, spending the festive season with their children, 5 year old Archie and 3 year old Lilibet. Despite reports suggesting they were invited to join relatives in the UK, the couple chose to remain in Montecito with the actress’s mother, Doria.

Royal biographer Ingrid Seward revealed that Harry and Meghan had been invited to spend Christmas at Althorp “with thrice-married [Princess Diana’s brother] Uncle Charles, now Earl Spencer, but decided to stay in California.”

Sewartd further said that it is important for Meghan that Archie and Lilibet can have ‘connective memories’ of Thanksgiving and Christmas at home and enjoy the traditions like putting out ‘carrots for the reindeer.’

The couple spent the holiday with Meghan’s mother, Doria, at their Montecito home. Meanwhile, the rest of the royal family gathered for Christmas Day mass at St. Mary Magdalene Church on the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk as per the New York Post.

King Charles, 76, and Queen Camilla, 77, who have attended the service annually for many years, were joined by Prince William, Kate Middleton, and their three children: Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis.
For the third consecutive year, the monarch and his wife led the royal family’s walk to the church, greeting members of the public along the way. Princess Anne, her daughter Zara Tindall, and her husband Mike Tindall were also present, as were Prince Edward and his wife Sophie, the Duchess of Edinburgh.

One royal well-wisher, John Loughrey, shared his experience of meeting Kate, telling Sky News, “I’m on top of the world.”

I told Catherine she was an inspiration. She said thank you and mentioned that she liked my badges,” he added.
The royal family’s Christmas celebration comes after a challenging year, marked by health struggles. King Charles was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year, prompting a statement of gratitude for the support he received.
The diagnosis was discovered following a routine procedure for a benign prostate condition. In March, Kate revealed she had also been undergoing cancer treatment, which she completed by September, expressing relief at finishing her chemotherapy in a heartfelt message.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NFL8 minutes ago

Sad News: NFL Just received a heartbroken news, RIP”: Tom Brady’s Raiders Join NFL Community to Mourn Loss of Super Bowl Champ Who Passed Away at 74 …..Read More

NEWS2 hours ago

Breaking News: Biden Signs Executive Order on Abortion Access, Joined by Harris and Becerra….Read More

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS5 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY6 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL7 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL11 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS12 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS14 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24