Connect with us

NFL

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle braced for financial blow ahead of ‘pivotal decision’ with Netflix: expert…..Read More

Published

on

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are bracing themselves for a suspected financial blow as their lucrative Netflix deal comes to an end in 2025, a royal commentator has suggested.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex signed a $100 million deal with the streaming giant in 2020 after quitting royal life and moving to the US.

After releasing a series of bombshell tell-all projects stateside, the pair have now adopted a new “twin-track” business strategy in a desperate bid to salvage their public image, which has taken a hit in recent years.

As the end of their Netflix partnership looms, royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams suggested a renewal of the contract is “absolutely pivotal” for the duo’s new approach to be successful.

“Their separation of work is being tried out, and it worked perfectly well in the sense there have been no glitches. What they need is her cookery series for Netflix,” Fitzwilliams told GB News.

What is absolutely pivotal is the renewal of the contract with Netflix next year, so precisely what happens in the coming months financially is vital.”

The Post has reached out to reps for the Sussexes for comment.

Earlier this month, the Sussexes released their “Polo” docuseries on the platform. However, the project was hit with a slew of negative reviews from critics in the days that followed.

The duo, who both served as executive producers on the project, made minimal appearances in the docuseries, with the promotion of the project also underdelivering.

It came after the “Suits” alum, 43, finished filming her upcoming show for Netflix in July.

While details about her new project remain scarce, the series will reportedly be centered around cooking and wellness.

It will be produced by Sony Pictures Television, as well as Markle herself, and will likely collaborate with her impending lifestyle brand, American Riviera Orchard, which has yet to be launched.

“They lost Spotify a while ago, and it doesn’t seem there is anything substantial financially that we know of that is coming up,” Fitzwilliams went on.

“When American Riviera Orchard and Meghan’s cookery show is launched, that will certainly give her a good deal more than her occasional appearance.”

Both the polo docuseries and the upcoming cooking show fall under the deal Harry and Markle signed with Netflix under their Archewell Productions company.

“They have a profile at a certain level. Harry and Meghan were in Times100 in 2020, so they have a brand, they have got their admirers, and they have got a profile,” the royal expert said of the couple.

“They’ve changed their tactic, and we will see what it adds up to in the next year.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY37 minutes ago

Breaking News: The View Faces $50 Million Fine and Potential Broadcast Ban After Carrie Underwood’s Lawsuit In a stunning turn of events, the hosts of ABC’s long-running daytime talk show The View have reportedly been slapped with a $50 million fine and now face the looming threat of a permanent broadcast ban… Check In

NEWS1 hour ago

Breaking: In a delightful twist of fate, former President Barack Obama has once again proven he’s the king of charisma—this time, unintentionally stealing the spotlight in a family photo that’s now going viral…Read More

NFL1 hour ago

Just In: Travis Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs’ charismatic tight end, is no stranger to stealing the spotlight, but this time, it’s his endearing reaction to meeting his newest niece that has fans buzzing. On March 30, 2025, Travis’s older brother, Jason Kelce, and his wife, Kylie, welcomed their fourth daughter, Finnley “Finn” Anne Kelce, into the world…Read More

NFL2 hours ago

Exclusive: Taylor Swift gifted Kylie Kelce a car what of $35,000 to congratulate her for welcoming a baby girl No.4 that left all the NFL fans in shock….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Shocking: In a Shocking way Elon musk baby mama Tesla has come out boldly to unveiled the shameful and a deadly secret that Elon musk has kept which left Elon musk in disgrace…. Continue Reading

NEWS5 hours ago

Unbelievable: Elon Musk’s humiliated by he’s Scorned Baby Mama she Hits Him with the Ultimate Insult and Reveals ‘Vindictive’ Child Support Tactics….Read More

ROYAL FAMILY8 hours ago

Latest update:Prince Harry Makes First Public Statement Since Resigning from the Charity He Founded Nearly 20 Years Ago.see more

ROYAL FAMILY9 hours ago

Latest Update: People Spot Worrying Detail After Video of Charles’ Foreign Visit Emerges: “What Is Going On…Read More

NEWS10 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West accuses Khloe Kardashian of exploiting North West after Snapchat photo, reigniting feud with Kardashians…..Read More

ROYAL FAMILY11 hours ago

Breaking News: Author Claims The Queen Scolded Meghan Markle Before She Married Harry: “In This Family, We Don’t…See More

NFL11 hours ago

Breaking News: Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift become uncle and aunt for fourth time as Jason’s wife Kylie gives birth to baby girl….See More

ROYAL FAMILY13 hours ago

Breaking News: Meghan Markle Praises ‘the Boys’ Who Have Been with Her ‘Through Thick and Thin’ on Eve of As Ever’s Launch… Check In

Copyright © 2024 USApress24