Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle blasted for ‘hypocrisy’ in connection to international visits….See More

Published

on

A royal commentator has blasted Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for their international trips, calling them out for their “hypocrisy.

A royal commentator has blasted Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for their international trips, calling them out for their “hypocrisy.” Kinsey Schofield slammed the Sussexes especially for their Colombia tour earlier this year.

Harry and Meghan visiting Colombia caught a lot of us off guard because Prince Harry said he was too fearful to bring his wife back to the UK because he said X, Y and Z would happen and laid out some very extreme examples of things he feared,” Schofield told GB News.

“I feel Prince Harry would be very well protected in the UK. It does feel a little hypocritical,” she added.

‘It seems like they have different priorities’

The Sussexes visited Colombia on the invitation of the country’s Vice-President. The two faced widespread criticism for their trip over the costs and the quasi-royal tour nature of the visit. Before the Colombia tour, they went for a similar semi-royal visit to Nigeria.

Blasting the diplomatic implications of Harry and Meghan’s overseas visits, Schofield said, “These tours are typically to build diplomatic and trade alliances on behalf of a government, so truly, what are they doing?”

“It seems like they have different priorities,” she added.

There have been concerns about the Sussexes’ approach to international visits, with royal commentator Russell Myers noting in a recent German documentary that appearances matter during visits to underprivileged communities. “If you’re going to places like Nigeria, like Colombia, which have huge socio-economic problems… and you’re turning up wearing tens of thousands of pounds worth of designer clothes – it really doesn’t send the right message,” Myers said.

In recent days, the couple have been pursuing separate work commitments. A source previously told Hello! Magazine, “Harry and Meghan have consistently pursued solo ventures in connection with their individual interests, but remain deeply committed to their joint efforts through Archewell.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY5 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL5 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL9 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS10 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS13 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS19 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24