Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Prince Harry and Meghan give huge hint Archie and Lilibet will soon make public appearance…….See More

Published

on

Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet appeared in a new photograph released by their parents Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on their 2024 Christmas card.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made a major move with their Christmas card this year as they decided to include a picture of their two rarely-seen children.

The ‘Happy Holidays’ card, which consisted of six photographs, was quick to grab the attention of royal fans as one of these sweet pictures included the young Prince Archie, five, and Princess Lilibet, three, as they ran to embrace their parents.

While the photograph just showed the backs of the children, it signals a major move for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex who were adamant their children would be kept out of the spotlight for their own safety.

The decision to include the children in this year’s Christmas card also comes just months before a global event which could see Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet take to the stage with their parents for the first time ever.

Although unconfirmed by Harry, 40, and Meghan, 43, a source exclusively revealed to Express.co.uk this year that the two children could attend the opening ceremony of the Invictus Games in Vancouver next year.

The event, set to take place on February 8, could see contestants taking part bring along their families and young children in an attempt to make the day a “family focused” event.

The source previously said: “Harry and Meghan are planning to take Archie and Lilibet to help promote a new ‘family-friendly’ Invictus Games.

The Sussexes have been very involved with the organisational elements of the Invictus Games Vancouver Whistler events and it was very much their idea to make this a family-friendly games so that those taking part can bring their children along.”

If the children do attend the event in February, this would be the first for the couple who have often kept both Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet out of the spotlight, especially since quitting life as senior royals in 2020 and moving across the pond to Montecito, California.

Just months ago, a friend of the duke told People magazine: “Harry has been reluctant to show his children publicly, not out of a desire to hide them but to protect their privacy and safety from potential threats.

He wants them to lead as normal a life as possible without the fear of kidnapping or harm.”

Prince Harry has also spoken out recently about how grateful he is to be raising his children away from the pressures he would have in the UK if he were to have remained a senior royal.

At The New York Times DealBook Online Summit on December 4, Harry said: “I very much enjoy living here and bringing my kids up here. To be able to do the things I’m able to do with my kids that I undoubtedly wouldn’t be able to do in the UK — it’s huge. That is a fantastic opportunity and I’m hugely grateful for that.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS14 minutes ago

Breaking News: Biden Signs Executive Order on Abortion Access, Joined by Harris and Becerra….Read More

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS4 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY5 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL5 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL9 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS11 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS13 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS13 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

Copyright © 2024 USApress24