Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Prince Andrew forced to release rare statement as ‘close confidant’ banned from UK – details….See More

Published

on

The Duke of York’s friend was said to pose a risk to the UK with his friendship to Andrew

Prince Andrew has broken his silence after a close friend of his was barred from re-entering the United Kingdom on national security grounds.

A Chinese businessman, known only as H6, was known to have a close relationship with the Duke of York and it was known that Andrew trusted him. In a statement, released by his office, Andrew said: “The Duke of York followed advice from HMG and ceased all contact with the individual after concerns were raised

“The duke met the individual through official channels, with nothing of a sensitive nature ever discussed. He is unable to comment further on matters relating to national security

The unnamed businessman was barred from the country by the Home Office in March 2023 which cited concerns over his alleged ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). H6 was accused of “covert and deceptive activity” for the CCP.

Andrew was reportedly close with H6, having previously invited him to his birthday party back in 2020 and H6 claimed that he could act on Andrew’s behalf when dealing with potential investors in China.

Andrew’s close adviser, Dominic Hampson described H6 as sitting “at the very top of a tree” in terms of trust.

H6 attempted to appeal the Home Office’s decision to bar him from re-entry to the United Kingdom. Lawyers said that the businessman had “downplayed” his relationship with the Chinese government. Alongside his relationship with Andrew, it was believed that he posed a risk to national security.

Although there is no indication that the Duke has done anything wrong, the incident adds extra negativity around the royal, who no longer undertakes any official duties.

Earlier this year, it was reported that King Charles was attempting to force his younger brother out of the Royal Lodge, which has been Andrew’s home for the past two decades.

The 64-year-old has reportedly failed to keep up with the annual £500,000 annual upkeep costs. Photos of the property show the royal residence’s paintwork peeling with black mould growing on the exterior.
Andrew stepped down from public duties in May 2020 amid the controversy over his years of friendship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. The royal was subsequently stripped of his royal and military titles.

According to The Times, Prince Andrew signed a 73-year lease with the Crown Estate in 2003, which states he has a responsibility to “repair, renew, uphold, clean and keep in repair and where necessary rebuild” the home.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY5 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL5 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL9 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS10 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS13 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS19 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24