Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

P Diddy’s bleak Christmas Day in ‘hell hole’ jail from strict rule to ‘disgusting’ dinner…..Read More

Published

on

American musician Sean ‘P Diddy’ Combs will spend his first Christmas Day in Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center as he awaits trial and faces serious sexual assault allegations

Sean ‘P Diddy’ Combs may be used to celebrating Christmas in style – but this year, he’s spending it behind bars after being accused of a string of serious crimes.

The American rapper spent his 55th birthday and Thanksgiving in jail at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center, where he is awaiting trial after being charged with sex trafficking, racketeering conspiracy, transportation and engaging in prostitution. Now, Combs – who has performed under the names Diddy, Puff Daddy and Love – will spend Christmas Day in a cell too.

The Bad Boy millionaire is expected to be locked up until his trial kicks off on May 5, 2025. Outside of the criminal charges he is facing, Combs has been sued by several people who have brought civil actions claiming he subjected them to physical or sexual abuse, including his former girlfriend, R&B singer Cassie. Combs has strongly denied all allegations.

This holiday season will take on a much grimmer tone for the rapper, offering little of the extravagant celebrations he is used to. Legal expert James Pipe, from freegrantsforfelons.org explains: “The stark contrast between Diddy’s past life of indulgence and his current circumstances highlights the profound consequences of legal and personal accountability.

“While the festive season might offer moments of muted cheer for some inmates, for Combs, it serves as a reminder of the seriousness of the allegations against him and the impact of his actions on others.” Mr Pipe says Christmas in the Brooklyn jail involves a regimented, modest routine, devoid of glamour or indulgence, providing limited holiday cheer.

He says meals and activities are ‘disgusting’ compared to the lavish celebrations Diddy is known for. The day may begin with a basic communal breakfast, possibly featuring a small festive gesture like hot chocolate or a pastry if the facility’s budget or donations allow. Christmas films or cards may be offered, though the sobre reality of incarceration is inescapable, he says.

Mr Pipe notes a ‘no frills, no luxury’ rule and says Christmas dinner in jail is modest at best. The menu may include a slightly enhanced meal compared to standard offerings but remains a far cry from the opulence Combs once enjoyed. He will eat in an environment defined by restrictions, the legal expert says.

According to sources who spoke to PEOPLE, who are reportedly inmates, Combs has been playing card games, shooting hoops and speaking with his family on weekday visits. One former inmate said: “He’s well-liked inside prison. People are getting along with him.” Another inmate said he’s likely to play basketball on Christmas Day because “he likes it”.

He’ll also have the option to play dominos, soccer and Spades card games, according to the publication. The US magazine said that Combs will likely be served Cornish hen, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce and rolls, and two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for his Christmas dinner.

Combs was arrested in a Manhattan hotel in October, six months after federal authorities raided his homes in Los Angeles and Miami. The grand jury indictment documents seen by The Mirror detail allegations dating to 2008 that he abused, coerced and threatened women “to fulfil his sexual desires, protect his reputation, and conceal his conduct”.

He is accused of enticing female victims and male sex workers into drugged-up, sometimes days-long sexual performances dubbed “freak offs”. Texas lawyer Tony Buzbee has also stepped forward to declare he is representing 120 new alleged victims who intend to bring civil claims – the youngest were nine, 14 and 15 when the alleged abuse happened.

Combs’ lawyer previously told the Mirror: “As Mr. Combs’ legal team has emphasised, he cannot address every meritless allegation in what has become a reckless media circus. That said, Mr Combs emphatically and categorically denies as false and defamatory any claim that he sexually abused anyone, including minors. He looks forward to proving his innocence and vindicating himself in court, where the truth will be established based on evidence, not speculation.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS30 minutes ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS55 minutes ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS7 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

NEWS7 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump welcomes idea of running for a notional third term against Obama: ‘I’d love that….See More

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

Breaking News: The View Faces $50 Million Fine and Potential Broadcast Ban After Carrie Underwood’s Lawsuit In a stunning turn of events, the hosts of ABC’s long-running daytime talk show The View have reportedly been slapped with a $50 million fine and now face the looming threat of a permanent broadcast ban… Check In

NEWS9 hours ago

Breaking: In a delightful twist of fate, former President Barack Obama has once again proven he’s the king of charisma—this time, unintentionally stealing the spotlight in a family photo that’s now going viral…Read More

NFL9 hours ago

Just In: Travis Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs’ charismatic tight end, is no stranger to stealing the spotlight, but this time, it’s his endearing reaction to meeting his newest niece that has fans buzzing. On March 30, 2025, Travis’s older brother, Jason Kelce, and his wife, Kylie, welcomed their fourth daughter, Finnley “Finn” Anne Kelce, into the world…Read More

NFL9 hours ago

Exclusive: Taylor Swift gifted Kylie Kelce a car what of $35,000 to congratulate her for welcoming a baby girl No.4 that left all the NFL fans in shock….Read More

NEWS10 hours ago

Shocking: In a Shocking way Elon musk baby mama Tesla has come out boldly to unveiled the shameful and a deadly secret that Elon musk has kept which left Elon musk in disgrace…. Continue Reading

NEWS13 hours ago

Unbelievable: Elon Musk’s humiliated by he’s Scorned Baby Mama she Hits Him with the Ultimate Insult and Reveals ‘Vindictive’ Child Support Tactics….Read More

ROYAL FAMILY16 hours ago

Latest update:Prince Harry Makes First Public Statement Since Resigning from the Charity He Founded Nearly 20 Years Ago.see more

ROYAL FAMILY16 hours ago

Latest Update: People Spot Worrying Detail After Video of Charles’ Foreign Visit Emerges: “What Is Going On…Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24