Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Meghan Markle Shares the Christmas Tradition She Cherishes with Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet…..Read More

Published

on

Every single holiday is a new adventure,” Meghan recently said of celebrations with their kids

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are ushering in Christmas with a beloved tradition.

Last month, the Duchess of Sussex opened up about her love for the holiday season and the memories she looks forward to making with Prince Archie, 5, and Princess Lilibet, 3.

Meghan told Marie Claire that the family puts out “carrots for the reindeer” as one of their favorite traditions.

Of spending the holidays as a family of four, she said, “At first, I think as a mom with children you’re just enjoying having them there, but they’re not understanding everything that’s happening yet. But now we’re at the age where I just can’t wait to see it through their lens every year.”

“Every single holiday is a new adventure,” she added, stressing the importance of her kids experiencing the “magic” of traditions like “great recipes that they end up connecting to a formative memory.

Archie and Lilibet appeared in the 2024 Sussex holiday card — their first time to do so since 2021, the year Lili was born (and when she made her public photo debut). In the photo — one of six featured on Harry and Meghan’s holiday card this year — Archie and Lilibet have their backs to the camera (red hair on full display!) as they run towards Harry and Meghan, who greet them with open arms. The last time the kids were shown was in the couple’s 2022 Netflix docuseries Harry & Meghan, released in December 2022 — two years prior.

PEOPLE understands that, while this card is meant for professional use, the family has sent a separate, private card to their close friends and family which will not be shared publicly.

While several royal family members are gathered in Sandringham to ring in the holiday, it will be another Christmas in the U.S. for the Sussex family of four, where they’ll likely be joined by Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland, for the festivities.

PEOPLE reported last month that Harry, 40, and Meghan, 43, had not been invited to Christmas at Sandringham this year amid ongoing strained relations between Harry and his father, King Charles, and brother Prince William.

Another sticking point for Harry is security for himself and his family, including children Prince Archie, 5, and Princess Lilibet, 3, multiple sources told PEOPLE earlier this year.

Harry last saw his father in February, not long after Charles publicly announced his cancer diagnosis on Feb. 5. Harry has returned to the U.K. multiple times since then, but has not met up with the King, and communication has deteriorated between the two since the February meeting. Those close to Harry say the monarch no longer takes his younger sons calls and is also not responding to his letters.

“He gets ‘unavailable right now,’ ” a friend of Harry’s told PEOPLE earlier this year. “His calls go unanswered. He has tried to reach out about the King’s health, but those calls go unanswered too.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY5 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL5 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL9 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS10 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS13 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS19 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24