ROYAL FAMILY
Breaking News: Meghan Markle Praises ‘the Boys’ Who Have Been with Her ‘Through Thick and Thin’ on Eve of As Ever’s Launch… Check In

Here we are all these years later creating magic in a different way,” the Duchess of Sussex wrote on Instagram
On Tuesday, April 1, the Duchess of Sussex, 43, shared a post on Instagram in which she thanked “the fellas” in her team for being “the best partners” on her creative journey as she prepares to launch her lifestyle brand As ever.
Before our launch for @aseverofficial tomorrow, I can’t go to sleep without giving a huge thanks to the fellas who have been with me on every creative endeavor for over a decade+,” Meghan gushed in the caption.
“We know I love my girl squad, but these boys have been part of my team for what feels like forever,” she said, tagging director and photographer Jake Rosenberg, makeup artist Daniel Martin — who appeared in the first episode of her Netflix series, With Love, Meghan — and the brand Made by Article.
Meghan posted a couple of behind-the-scenes photos beside her message of herself working on something as she stood with Rosenberg, Martin and founder of Made by Article, Ryan Sax, in a room set up with lights. The group looked off to the side at a wall with printed images stuck on it as Meghan smiled.
She continued in the caption, “You have supported and believed in my creative vision since The Tig, and here we are all these years later creating magic in a different way.”
“Thank you for being the best partners through thick and thin. My heart feels so full,” Meghan concluded.
The Duchess of Sussex is launching her new brand As ever with products available to purchase on April 2. Meghan previously told PEOPLE in an exclusive interview about starting the business, “There are tons of twists and turns — even with the name. I was figuring it out in real time.