Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Meghan Markle opens up about her ‘best guy’ that’s been by her side ‘for everything…. Check In

Published

on

The Duchess of Sussex, 40, took to Instagram yesterday with an emotional message about the “best guy” she has known.

Meghan Markle took to Instagram on Tuesday to praise the “best guy” who has been by her side “for everything”.

The Duchess of Sussex, 43, uploaded an emotional video yesterday on the social media platform in memory of her beagle Guy, who sadly passed away almost a decade after Meghan first adopted him.

In the post, the duchess said how she rescued the sweet dog in 2015 in Canada after he had been at a kill shelter in Kentucky.

He was given just a few days to live before Meghan adopted him, just a year before meeting Prince Harry.

The actress then opened up on how he had been a constant throughout her life, including her brief years working as a senior royal in the UK after beginning her relationship with Harry, 40.

During this time, Meghan flew Guy over to live with her and the duke in the UK, where he underwent various treatment and surgeries for an accident he had before the move overseas.

Talking about when she first adopted him, the mum-of-two wrote: “They referred to him as ‘the little guy’ because he was so small and frail, so I named him ‘Guy’. And he was the best guy any girl could have asked for.

“If you followed me on instagram back in the day, you saw a lot of him – and on The Tig too. He was with me at Suits, when I got engaged, (and then married), when I became a mom….he was with me for everything: the quiet, the chaos, the calm, the comfort.”

In the video shared online, the duchess also included clips of her beloved dog with her two children Prince Archie, five, and Princess Lilibet, three.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Just In: Whoopi Goldberg Sparks Heated Debate Over Trade War on ‘The View’ During a fiery segment on The View this week, co-host Whoopi Goldberg didn’t hold back as she voiced her frustration over the escalating tensions surrounding a potential trade war…..Read More

NEWS2 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tone-Deaf Response to Americans’ 401(k) Concerns: A Disconnect Amid Economic Turmoil As Americans watched their retirement savings erode in early 2025, President Donald Trump’s response to mounting concerns over 401(k) losses has been labeled by critics as strikingly tone-deaf…..Read More

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Heartbroken: In a candid moment captured on camera, Kris shared the news with her daughters, Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, and Kylie, revealing that a routine checkup had uncovered an issue requiring immediate attention. “I never thought I’d be dealing with something like this,” Kris said through tears, her voice trembling as she described the overwhelming fear and uncertainty she felt. “You think you’re invincible until life throws you a curveball….See More

NFL4 hours ago

Breaking News: As the Chiefs prepare for the upcoming season, Reid and Kelce’s unified front sends a powerful message: the dynamic duo is here to stay, and they’re ready to take on all challengers in pursuit of another Super Bowl title….Read More

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Latest: Jennifer Aniston’s latest public gesture toward Pedro Pascal has set off a wave of reactions among fans. Some view it as a playful nod to their shared Hollywood circle, while others speculate it hints at a deeper connection, fueling discussions across social media…..See More

NFL5 hours ago

Sad News: NFL Just received a heartbroken news, RIP”: Tom Brady’s Raiders Join NFL Community to Mourn Loss of Super Bowl Champ Who Passed Away at 74 …..Read More

NEWS6 hours ago

Breaking News: Biden Signs Executive Order on Abortion Access, Joined by Harris and Becerra….Read More

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS10 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY11 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL11 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24