Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Breaking News: Prince Harry’s Christmas absence ‘even more significant’ after Queen Camilla invite….See More

Published

on

Queen Camilla’s son has been invited to celebrate Christmas at Sandringham in a major Christmas first for the Royal Family.

Queen Camilla’s son has been invited to join in with Christmas festivities at Sandringham in a major move for the Royal Family, but the fact that King Charles’s own son will not be there is “significant”, claims royal expert.

Food critic and author Tom Parker Bowles revealed that his mother personally asked him if he would like to join the family at the Norfolk-based estate and that his family is making arrangements to attend.

Speaking on the Daily Mail’s Palace Confidential, Diary Editor Richard Eden said: “It is very significant the fact that Tom will be there, perhaps his sister Laura as well, but that hasn’t been confirmed yet…Tom said his mother often suggested he joined them, but he’d always said no.”

The royal expert added: “To have the King’s stepson there, but not his son is significant.”

Tom shares two teenage children, 17-year-old Lola and 14-year-old Freddy, with his ex-wife, Sara Buys.

He is said to have typically spent Christmas with his children and their mother, meaning that this year would be very different if he did attend Sandringham.

Reflecting on their usual holiday routine, he said: “For the past 15 years, it has been: I go back to my ex-wife’s house, sit in my tracksuit bottoms, go to the pub while the beef’s in, then try to get my children to watch The Wild Geese. Classic. So this would be a bit different.”

As reported in HELLO!, Tom previously shared that he had no idea which royals could be expected at Sandringham this year.

He said: “I genuinely know nothing about it. But I know there’s turkey and sprouts and church. And I have to bring a suit and a dinner jacket.”

Camilla’s daughter Laura Lopes and her three children – Eliza, 16, and 14-year-old twins Gus and Louis – are also expected to join the family at Sandringham this year.

Meanwhile, Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle have reportedly extended an invite to Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank to spend Christmas with them in California – forcing the pair to choose between spending the festive period in the UK or the US.

Along with their two sons, Eugenie, 34, and Jack, 38, have also been invited to join the annual celebrations at the Sandringham estate in Norfolk.

Speaking recently to Express.co.uk, a well-placed source said: “It’s a very difficult position for Eugenie because she has also been invited to Sandringham.”

The source added that the family may travel to the US after spending time with the royals. They added: “The diary is very tight over the holidays, but there might be a slot free around New Year’s time for everyone to come together at some point

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY5 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL5 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL9 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS10 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS13 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS19 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24