Connect with us

NFL

Exclusive: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce back in the US after ‘reconnecting’ on private, romantic getaway….See More

Published

on

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are back in the US after enjoying a private, romantic getaway together.

A source exclusively tells Page Six that the pop superstar and the Kansas City Chiefs tight end have returned to the States following an international vacation where they spent some time alone.

Although it’s unknown where the A-list lovebirds spent their time away, “Taylor and Travis had a really nice time reconnecting after a very busy year,” the insider says.

According to the source, “Taylor and Travis have stepped out for a date night since returning to the US but went unnoticed when they did so.”

“They weren’t photographed or anything, and enjoyed a low-key night out on the town together.”

The “Fortnight” singer and the Super Bowl champ, both 35, headed out of town shortly after the Chiefs failed to get their three-peat at Super Bowl 2025.

A source told Page Six earlier this month that despite losing 22-40 to the Philadelphia Eagles, Swift “knows how hard” Kelce “worked all season and was thrilled to be at the Super Bowl to show her support.”

Taylor knows Travis took this loss very hard but she couldn’t be more proud of him regardless of the outcome,” the insider said.

The couple — who have been dating since the summer of 2023 — have been making the most of their time alone together since football season ended and Swift’s record-breaking Eras tour wrapped in December.

We previously reported that the “Cruel Summer” songstress is “definitely looking forward to some downtime” and boyfriend Kelce “has encouraged her to do so.”

The Grammy winner’s Eras Tour kicked off in Glendale, Ariz., in March 2023 and concluded in Vancouver on Dec. 8, 2024.

Taylor was ready for this tour to wrap because she’s burnt out and is looking forward to some rest and relaxation,” the source told us.

Reps for Swift and Kelce did not immediately respond to Page Six’s requests for comment.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY4 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL4 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL8 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS9 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY10 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS18 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24