Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Breaking: King Charles, Queen Camilla make first appearance of 2025…. Continue Reading

Published

on

New York Post Entertainment has all the latest news on the royal family, from Kate Middleton and Prince William to King Charles and Queen Camilla, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and more.

King Charles and Queen Camilla made their first public appearance of the new year on Sunday, as his royal highness continues cancer treatments.

Rain can’t stop the royals.

King Charles and Queen Camilla made their first public appearance of the new year as the sovereign continues his cancer fight.

Charles, 76, and his consort, 77, stepped out for a rainy trudge to St. Mary Magdalene Church on the Sandringham estate Sunday morning, smiling despite the downpour.

The King greeted Graham Usher, Bishop of Norwich, who preached the sermon at the service.

Camilla opted for a clear umbrella as she tried to stay dry, seemingly following in the footsteps of her late mother-in-law Queen Elizabeth II, who used the see-through accessory on rainy days so the public could still see her despite the inclement weather. “I need to be seen to be believed,” Elizabeth once remarked.

King Charles revealed he had cancer in February 2024. Last month, palace sources confirmed to The Post that his treatment is expected to extend into 2025 but is “moving in a positive direction” as a “managed condition.”

Meghan Markle’s estranged father, Thomas Markle, said he’s relocating to the other side of the world in an effort to escape the “awful drama” he’s been wrapped up in relating to his daughter.

The retired TV lighting director, 80, who lives in a cliffside property near the US border in Rosarito, Mexico, said he’s looking to make the move overseas in a desperate bid to have a “fresh start.”

What’s more, Thomas has already started disposing of unwanted items ahead of the move.

“I am ready for a change,” he told the Daily Mail. “I have felt stuck in a rut for some time and I am ready to meet new people and experience kindness.”

He added that while he hasn’t decided on a final location, Southeast Asia appeals to him as a “place of culture and beauty.”

Thomas added that after deciding not to renew his lease on his home, he hopes that his son, Thomas Jr., 58, will make the move with him.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Just In: Whoopi Goldberg Sparks Heated Debate Over Trade War on ‘The View’ During a fiery segment on The View this week, co-host Whoopi Goldberg didn’t hold back as she voiced her frustration over the escalating tensions surrounding a potential trade war…..Read More

NEWS2 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tone-Deaf Response to Americans’ 401(k) Concerns: A Disconnect Amid Economic Turmoil As Americans watched their retirement savings erode in early 2025, President Donald Trump’s response to mounting concerns over 401(k) losses has been labeled by critics as strikingly tone-deaf…..Read More

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Heartbroken: In a candid moment captured on camera, Kris shared the news with her daughters, Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, and Kylie, revealing that a routine checkup had uncovered an issue requiring immediate attention. “I never thought I’d be dealing with something like this,” Kris said through tears, her voice trembling as she described the overwhelming fear and uncertainty she felt. “You think you’re invincible until life throws you a curveball….See More

NFL4 hours ago

Breaking News: As the Chiefs prepare for the upcoming season, Reid and Kelce’s unified front sends a powerful message: the dynamic duo is here to stay, and they’re ready to take on all challengers in pursuit of another Super Bowl title….Read More

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Latest: Jennifer Aniston’s latest public gesture toward Pedro Pascal has set off a wave of reactions among fans. Some view it as a playful nod to their shared Hollywood circle, while others speculate it hints at a deeper connection, fueling discussions across social media…..See More

NFL5 hours ago

Sad News: NFL Just received a heartbroken news, RIP”: Tom Brady’s Raiders Join NFL Community to Mourn Loss of Super Bowl Champ Who Passed Away at 74 …..Read More

NEWS6 hours ago

Breaking News: Biden Signs Executive Order on Abortion Access, Joined by Harris and Becerra….Read More

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS9 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY11 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL11 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24