Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

while attending Christmas service with family nearly one year after cancer diagnosis…Read More

Published

on

Kate Middleton and Prince William attended Christmas Day church services with their kids on Wednesday morning — nearly one year after she was diagnosed with cancer.

The couple and their three children, Prince George, 11, Princess Charlotte, 9, and Prince Louis, 6, were pictured at the annual event at the Church of St. Mary Magdalene in Norfolk, England.

The Princess of Wales, 42, was seen looking aglow as she greeted royal fans outside of the service and even collected flowers from several well-wishers.

Middleton opted for a stunning green coat paired with a matching pillbox hat and a coordinating blue and green tartan scarf. She finished the festive look with black trousers and black boots.

She was also joined by William’s father, King Charles III, as well as Queen Camilla for the joyful outing.

This public appearance — which marks a milestone for the Princess amid her cancer battle — caps off an arduous year for the royal.

Weeks after attending the same service in 2023, the Palace announced that Middleton would be undergoing abdominal surgery and be out of commission for at least a couple of weeks.

Rumors and wild conspiracy theories began percolating as the Princess stayed out of the public eye in the following months.

They were all put to rest, however, when the royal announced that she was being treated for an unspecified cancer.

In an emotional video, the mother of three told viewers, “In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London and at the time, it was thought that my condition was non-cancerous. The surgery was successful.

“Tests after the operation found cancer had been present,” she continued. “My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy, and I am now in the early stages of that treatment.”

Nine months later the royal announced that she had completed her treatment.

“As the summer comes to an end, I cannot tell you what a relief it is to have finally completed my chemotherapy treatment,” Middleton said in a statement shared on social media alongside a new video at home with Prince William and their three children.

“The last nine months have been incredibly tough for us as a family. Life as you know it can change in an instant and we have had to find a way to navigate the stormy waters and road unknown.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY5 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL5 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL9 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS10 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS13 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS13 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS19 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24