Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

P Diddy’s bleak Christmas Day in ‘hell hole’ jail from strict rule to ‘disgusting’ dinner…..Read More

Published

on

American musician Sean ‘P Diddy’ Combs will spend his first Christmas Day in Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center as he awaits trial and faces serious sexual assault allegations

Sean ‘P Diddy’ Combs may be used to celebrating Christmas in style – but this year, he’s spending it behind bars after being accused of a string of serious crimes.

The American rapper spent his 55th birthday and Thanksgiving in jail at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center, where he is awaiting trial after being charged with sex trafficking, racketeering conspiracy, transportation and engaging in prostitution. Now, Combs – who has performed under the names Diddy, Puff Daddy and Love – will spend Christmas Day in a cell too.

The Bad Boy millionaire is expected to be locked up until his trial kicks off on May 5, 2025. Outside of the criminal charges he is facing, Combs has been sued by several people who have brought civil actions claiming he subjected them to physical or sexual abuse, including his former girlfriend, R&B singer Cassie. Combs has strongly denied all allegations.

This holiday season will take on a much grimmer tone for the rapper, offering little of the extravagant celebrations he is used to. Legal expert James Pipe, from freegrantsforfelons.org explains: “The stark contrast between Diddy’s past life of indulgence and his current circumstances highlights the profound consequences of legal and personal accountability.

“While the festive season might offer moments of muted cheer for some inmates, for Combs, it serves as a reminder of the seriousness of the allegations against him and the impact of his actions on others.” Mr Pipe says Christmas in the Brooklyn jail involves a regimented, modest routine, devoid of glamour or indulgence, providing limited holiday cheer.

He says meals and activities are ‘disgusting’ compared to the lavish celebrations Diddy is known for. The day may begin with a basic communal breakfast, possibly featuring a small festive gesture like hot chocolate or a pastry if the facility’s budget or donations allow. Christmas films or cards may be offered, though the sobre reality of incarceration is inescapable, he says.

Mr Pipe notes a ‘no frills, no luxury’ rule and says Christmas dinner in jail is modest at best. The menu may include a slightly enhanced meal compared to standard offerings but remains a far cry from the opulence Combs once enjoyed. He will eat in an environment defined by restrictions, the legal expert says.

According to sources who spoke to PEOPLE, who are reportedly inmates, Combs has been playing card games, shooting hoops and speaking with his family on weekday visits. One former inmate said: “He’s well-liked inside prison. People are getting along with him.” Another inmate said he’s likely to play basketball on Christmas Day because “he likes it”.

He’ll also have the option to play dominos, soccer and Spades card games, according to the publication. The US magazine said that Combs will likely be served Cornish hen, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce and rolls, and two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for his Christmas dinner.

Combs was arrested in a Manhattan hotel in October, six months after federal authorities raided his homes in Los Angeles and Miami. The grand jury indictment documents seen by The Mirror detail allegations dating to 2008 that he abused, coerced and threatened women “to fulfil his sexual desires, protect his reputation, and conceal his conduct”.

He is accused of enticing female victims and male sex workers into drugged-up, sometimes days-long sexual performances dubbed “freak offs”. Texas lawyer Tony Buzbee has also stepped forward to declare he is representing 120 new alleged victims who intend to bring civil claims – the youngest were nine, 14 and 15 when the alleged abuse happened.

Combs’ lawyer previously told the Mirror: “As Mr. Combs’ legal team has emphasised, he cannot address every meritless allegation in what has become a reckless media circus. That said, Mr Combs emphatically and categorically denies as false and defamatory any claim that he sexually abused anyone, including minors. He looks forward to proving his innocence and vindicating himself in court, where the truth will be established based on evidence, not speculation.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Just In: Whoopi Goldberg Sparks Heated Debate Over Trade War on ‘The View’ During a fiery segment on The View this week, co-host Whoopi Goldberg didn’t hold back as she voiced her frustration over the escalating tensions surrounding a potential trade war…..Read More

NEWS2 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tone-Deaf Response to Americans’ 401(k) Concerns: A Disconnect Amid Economic Turmoil As Americans watched their retirement savings erode in early 2025, President Donald Trump’s response to mounting concerns over 401(k) losses has been labeled by critics as strikingly tone-deaf…..Read More

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Heartbroken: In a candid moment captured on camera, Kris shared the news with her daughters, Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, and Kylie, revealing that a routine checkup had uncovered an issue requiring immediate attention. “I never thought I’d be dealing with something like this,” Kris said through tears, her voice trembling as she described the overwhelming fear and uncertainty she felt. “You think you’re invincible until life throws you a curveball….See More

NFL4 hours ago

Breaking News: As the Chiefs prepare for the upcoming season, Reid and Kelce’s unified front sends a powerful message: the dynamic duo is here to stay, and they’re ready to take on all challengers in pursuit of another Super Bowl title….Read More

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Latest: Jennifer Aniston’s latest public gesture toward Pedro Pascal has set off a wave of reactions among fans. Some view it as a playful nod to their shared Hollywood circle, while others speculate it hints at a deeper connection, fueling discussions across social media…..See More

NFL5 hours ago

Sad News: NFL Just received a heartbroken news, RIP”: Tom Brady’s Raiders Join NFL Community to Mourn Loss of Super Bowl Champ Who Passed Away at 74 …..Read More

NEWS6 hours ago

Breaking News: Biden Signs Executive Order on Abortion Access, Joined by Harris and Becerra….Read More

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS10 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY11 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL11 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24