Connect with us

NFL

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle braced for financial blow ahead of ‘pivotal decision’ with Netflix: expert…..Read More

Published

on

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are bracing themselves for a suspected financial blow as their lucrative Netflix deal comes to an end in 2025, a royal commentator has suggested.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex signed a $100 million deal with the streaming giant in 2020 after quitting royal life and moving to the US.

After releasing a series of bombshell tell-all projects stateside, the pair have now adopted a new “twin-track” business strategy in a desperate bid to salvage their public image, which has taken a hit in recent years.

As the end of their Netflix partnership looms, royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams suggested a renewal of the contract is “absolutely pivotal” for the duo’s new approach to be successful.

“Their separation of work is being tried out, and it worked perfectly well in the sense there have been no glitches. What they need is her cookery series for Netflix,” Fitzwilliams told GB News.

What is absolutely pivotal is the renewal of the contract with Netflix next year, so precisely what happens in the coming months financially is vital.”

The Post has reached out to reps for the Sussexes for comment.

Earlier this month, the Sussexes released their “Polo” docuseries on the platform. However, the project was hit with a slew of negative reviews from critics in the days that followed.

The duo, who both served as executive producers on the project, made minimal appearances in the docuseries, with the promotion of the project also underdelivering.

It came after the “Suits” alum, 43, finished filming her upcoming show for Netflix in July.

While details about her new project remain scarce, the series will reportedly be centered around cooking and wellness.

It will be produced by Sony Pictures Television, as well as Markle herself, and will likely collaborate with her impending lifestyle brand, American Riviera Orchard, which has yet to be launched.

“They lost Spotify a while ago, and it doesn’t seem there is anything substantial financially that we know of that is coming up,” Fitzwilliams went on.

“When American Riviera Orchard and Meghan’s cookery show is launched, that will certainly give her a good deal more than her occasional appearance.”

Both the polo docuseries and the upcoming cooking show fall under the deal Harry and Markle signed with Netflix under their Archewell Productions company.

“They have a profile at a certain level. Harry and Meghan were in Times100 in 2020, so they have a brand, they have got their admirers, and they have got a profile,” the royal expert said of the couple.

“They’ve changed their tactic, and we will see what it adds up to in the next year.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY4 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL4 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL8 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS9 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY10 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS18 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24