Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Breaking:Kate Middleton Will Reach Out to Meghan & Prince Harry, Attempt to End Feud Over Christmas: Report…. Check In

Published

on

Kate Middleton is reportedly planning a very unexpected Christmas present for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.

As you’re probably aware, Kate and Prince William have been feuding with Meghan and Harry for quite some time.

In fact, there’s reason to believe that Kate and Prince William have had zero contact with the Sussexes in well over a year.

Some say they last interacted at Queen Elizabeth’s funeral. Others claim the two couples engaged in occasional communication until Harry’s memoir broke the camel’s back.

Whatever the case, it’s been a very long time since the warring factions of the royal family celebrated Christmas together.

And we know that Harry and Meghan have not been invited to Sandringham for this year’s royal celebrations.

In fact, the Sussexes have not spent Christmas at King Charles’ Norfolk country since 2018, the year that they got married.

But while the royals will be observing the holiday on different continents, it seems that Kate might be interested in extending an olive branch from across the Atlantic.

A Butler’s Prediction
“I believe that Catherine will reach out to Harry and Meghan and wish them a happy Christmas and I think Harry and Meghan themselves will possibly reach out,” former royal butler Grant Harrold tells GB News.

The thing about Christmas is that it’s all about goodwill to others, letting bygones be bygones, forgetting the past, moving into the new year,” he continued.

“So if there’s any point in the year that the families are going to communicate or touch base, it’s going to be over Christmas.”

Harrold, who previously worked for Charles, says his prediction is based on more than just optimism for the new year.
“I like to think deep down that things are moving in the right direction. I have a feeling that they are. I really do think they are,” he told the outlet.

Things might be moving in the right direction, but for the sixth year in a row, Harry and Meghan will not spend Christmas with the rest of the royal family.

William says 45 guests have been invited to Sandringham, but insiders say the Sussexes did not make the cut.

But if Kate’s peace offering goes over well, we might be seeing a reunited royal family in 2025.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY5 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL5 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL9 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS10 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS13 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS13 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS19 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24