Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

As Prince Harry addresses divorce rumours, could he and Meghan Markle be planning baby number three….Read More

Published

on

Prince Harry spoke out about Meghan Markle divorce rumours when he recently appeared at The New York Times’ 2024 DealBook Summit.

When Prince Harry appeared at The New York Times’ 2024 DealBook Summit, he was not with his wife, Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex. He was interviewed on stage by American author and journalist Andrew Ross Sorkin who spoke about the public’s insatiable interest in the couple and asked Harry about it.

Andrew Sorkin said: “And there’s articles left and right about, you know, ‘Why are you making, doing independent events? Why aren’t you doing them together?,” Prince Harry replied: “Because you invited me, you should have known!”, which caused the audience to laugh.

Andrew Ross Sorkin said to Prince Harry that “Is that a good thing for you, in a way, that there’s so much interest in you?,” Prince Harry said: “No, that’s definitely not a good thing. Apparently we’ve bought or moved house 10, 12 times. We’ve apparently divorced maybe 10, 12 times as well. So it’s just like, what?’

Prince Harry also commented that “It’s hard to keep up with, but that’s why you just sort of ignore it. The people I feel most sorry about are the trolls.” He also said: “Their hopes are just built and built, and it’s like, ‘Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,’ and then it doesn’t happen. So I feel sorry for them. Genuinely, I do.”

There have been recent reports of a professional separation between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. When the Duchess of Sussex hosted an intimate dinner for the Southern California Welcome Project through the Sussexes’ Archewell Foundation, Prince Harry did not attend.

The New York Post reported that “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are reportedly in the midst of a professional separation, with reports suggesting that their work relationship is “in a very bad state.” Indeed, over the last few months both the “Suits” alum, 43, and Harry, 40, have been seen attending various events solo.”

Royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams told GB News that “This is obviously a new tactic. As in every brand the Sussexes want to promote their brand as best as they can.

They have tried something that has worked with the so-called royal tours of Nigeria and Colombia.

“Then we have got the solo engagements, so they are experimenting.

“The Sussexes need to keep their profile as they can’t attack the Royal Family at the moment, so now they have to think up new devices.”

Whilst talk of a professional separation and divorce rumours between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle continue, could the couple be instead happier than ever and be planning on having a third baby? Meghan Markle recently wore pink to attend the baby shower of her friend, Samantha Stone. When Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were interviewed by Oprah Winfrey Prince Harry said: “[I’m] just grateful to have any child. Any, one or two, would have been amazing but to have a boy and then a girl what more can you ask for? Now we’ve got our family, we got the four of us and our two dogs.”

The Duchess of Sussex who suffered a miscarriage in 2020, seemed equally content with two children and has said previously that “Two is it.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY4 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL4 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL8 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS9 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY10 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS18 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24