Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Prince Andrew forced to release rare statement as ‘close confidant’ banned from UK – details….See More

Published

on

The Duke of York’s friend was said to pose a risk to the UK with his friendship to Andrew

Prince Andrew has broken his silence after a close friend of his was barred from re-entering the United Kingdom on national security grounds.

A Chinese businessman, known only as H6, was known to have a close relationship with the Duke of York and it was known that Andrew trusted him. In a statement, released by his office, Andrew said: “The Duke of York followed advice from HMG and ceased all contact with the individual after concerns were raised

“The duke met the individual through official channels, with nothing of a sensitive nature ever discussed. He is unable to comment further on matters relating to national security

The unnamed businessman was barred from the country by the Home Office in March 2023 which cited concerns over his alleged ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). H6 was accused of “covert and deceptive activity” for the CCP.

Andrew was reportedly close with H6, having previously invited him to his birthday party back in 2020 and H6 claimed that he could act on Andrew’s behalf when dealing with potential investors in China.

Andrew’s close adviser, Dominic Hampson described H6 as sitting “at the very top of a tree” in terms of trust.

H6 attempted to appeal the Home Office’s decision to bar him from re-entry to the United Kingdom. Lawyers said that the businessman had “downplayed” his relationship with the Chinese government. Alongside his relationship with Andrew, it was believed that he posed a risk to national security.

Although there is no indication that the Duke has done anything wrong, the incident adds extra negativity around the royal, who no longer undertakes any official duties.

Earlier this year, it was reported that King Charles was attempting to force his younger brother out of the Royal Lodge, which has been Andrew’s home for the past two decades.

The 64-year-old has reportedly failed to keep up with the annual £500,000 annual upkeep costs. Photos of the property show the royal residence’s paintwork peeling with black mould growing on the exterior.
Andrew stepped down from public duties in May 2020 amid the controversy over his years of friendship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. The royal was subsequently stripped of his royal and military titles.

According to The Times, Prince Andrew signed a 73-year lease with the Crown Estate in 2003, which states he has a responsibility to “repair, renew, uphold, clean and keep in repair and where necessary rebuild” the home.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NFL17 minutes ago

Heartbroken: Cowboys Legend Jimmy Johnson Pays Tribute As Teary-Eyed Michael Irvin Makes Emotional Confession on Ex-HC’s Impact…Read More

NEWS2 hours ago

Update: Andy Reid steals two-time Super Bowl champion from NFL rival in huge move after Eagles hammering….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: In a moment that lit up political chatter, President Donald Trump didn’t hesitate when asked about a fantasy face-off against Barack Obama in the 2028 presidential election. Speaking to Fox News’ Peter Doocy on April 1, 2025, Trump grinned and said, “I’d love that. Oh, I’d love that. That’d be a great one. I’d be all in for it…..See More

NEWS3 hours ago

Unbelievable: President Donald trump’s was insulted and humiliat by Belgian Prime Minister Bart De Wever reportedly responded to a provocative statement or policy from U.S. President Donald Trump with the quip, “Answering stupidity with stupidity is not wise….See More

NFL4 hours ago

Breaking News: Randi Mahomes, the mother of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, has openly shared the emotional complexities of raising a superstar athlete. One recurring theme in her reflections is the “mom guilt” she experiences—a deeply personal and relatable struggle for many parents…..Read More

ROYAL FAMILY4 hours ago

Breaking News: Prince William Stuns Royal Watchers by Hiring Princess Diana’s Divorce Lawyers In a surprising turn of events, Prince William has reportedly enlisted the services of the same legal team that represented his late mother, Princess Diana, during her high-profile divorce from King Charles III….Read More

NFL5 hours ago

Breaking News: Brittany Mahomes Was Denied a VIP Seat — So She Bought the Entire Theater Brittany Mahomes and her husband, Patrick, were excited for a quiet movie night, but when they were denied VIP seating at a luxury theater, things quickly went south. Rather than settle for disappointment, Patrick decided to take matters into his own hands—by buying out the entire theater for the night. What followed was a private, uninterrupted movie experience for the couple, proving that sometimes, an unexpected twist can turn a frustrating situation into something unforgettable…..Read More

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

Breaking News: Jennifer Lopez and her child Emme recently made a stylish appearance together, sporting coordinated outfits as they stepped out to support Lopez’s Out of Sight co-star George Clooney during his Broadway run…Read More

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

Just In: Whoopi Goldberg Sparks Heated Debate Over Trade War on ‘The View’ During a fiery segment on The View this week, co-host Whoopi Goldberg didn’t hold back as she voiced her frustration over the escalating tensions surrounding a potential trade war…..Read More

NEWS13 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tone-Deaf Response to Americans’ 401(k) Concerns: A Disconnect Amid Economic Turmoil As Americans watched their retirement savings erode in early 2025, President Donald Trump’s response to mounting concerns over 401(k) losses has been labeled by critics as strikingly tone-deaf…..Read More

CELEBRITY14 hours ago

Heartbroken: In a candid moment captured on camera, Kris shared the news with her daughters, Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, and Kylie, revealing that a routine checkup had uncovered an issue requiring immediate attention. “I never thought I’d be dealing with something like this,” Kris said through tears, her voice trembling as she described the overwhelming fear and uncertainty she felt. “You think you’re invincible until life throws you a curveball….See More

NFL14 hours ago

Breaking News: As the Chiefs prepare for the upcoming season, Reid and Kelce’s unified front sends a powerful message: the dynamic duo is here to stay, and they’re ready to take on all challengers in pursuit of another Super Bowl title….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24