Connect with us

NEWS

Breaking News: Megan Fox’s actor ex tells Machine Gun Kelly to “grow up” amid split rumours….Read More

Published

on

Brian Austin Green was married to Fox from 2010 to 2021 and shares three sons with her

Following Megan Fox’s reported split from Machine Gun Kelly, the actress’ ex-husband Brian Austin Green has had some strong words for the singer and rapper.

TMZ spoke to Green on Thursday (December 12) to get his thoughts on the rumoured news of Fox’s relationship ending, which broke earlier this week.

The actor, who was married to Fox from 2010 to 2021 and shares three sons – Noah, 12, Bodhi, 10, and Journey, eight – with the star, simply said: “Grow up! She’s pregnant.”

Green said he wants the best for Fox’s baby with Machine Gun Kelly, real name Colson Baker, who’s expected to arrive in March 2025. He added that he was heartbroken about the “tragic” situation because Fox and their children are so excited about the baby’s arrival.

TMZ first broke the story of Fox and Baker’s breakup, reporting that they ended their relationship over the Thanksgiving weekend in Colorado after Fox allegedly found “upsetting” material on Baker’s phone.

Fox announced her pregnancy last month, on November 11, in an Instagram post in which she shared her baby bump and a positive pregnancy test.

Last year, Baker touched on Fox’s previous pregnancy loss in the song ‘Don’t Let Me Go’, while in 2022 he dedicated his performance at the Billboard Music Awards to his “wife” and their “unborn child”.

Fox later told Good Morning America: “I’d never been through anything like that before in my life, I have three kids so it was very difficult for both of us. And it sent us on a very wild journey, together, and separately, together and apart… trying to navigate what does this mean and why does this happen.”

Baker, who has a 15-year-old daughter from a previous relationship, and Fox first made their relationship public in 2020 and revealed their engagement in 2022. However, in March this year, Fox announced that they’d called off their engagement.

Meanwhile, Baker shared in September that he’s “not in a haze anymore” after going sober for a year. He told People, “I have a daughter who I love with all of my heart and would die for. And I have a beautiful family and a beautiful group of friends and a beautiful life to live for. And I’m not in a haze anymore to not realise that.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS10 minutes ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY2 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL2 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL6 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS7 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS9 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS10 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS15 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

NEWS16 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump welcomes idea of running for a notional third term against Obama: ‘I’d love that….See More

CELEBRITY17 hours ago

Breaking News: The View Faces $50 Million Fine and Potential Broadcast Ban After Carrie Underwood’s Lawsuit In a stunning turn of events, the hosts of ABC’s long-running daytime talk show The View have reportedly been slapped with a $50 million fine and now face the looming threat of a permanent broadcast ban… Check In

Copyright © 2024 USApress24