Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Shocking News: Diddy ‘raped man on camera and tried to pay him off with $2.5k’, says bombshell new lawsuit after horror Jay Z claims….Read More

Published

on

Combs has faced a slew of rape accusations and assault claims in recent months

RAP mogul Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs allegedly raped a man on camera before his pal offered to pay him off with $2,500, a lawsuit has claimed.

The bombshell accusation forms part a fresh set of allegations against the disgraced musician which also include two others who claim they were drugged and raped.

The new claims come just days after fellow rap icon Jay-Z was named in a lawsuit for allegedly taking turns raping a 13-year-old girl with Combs.

Jay-Z has strongly denied the allegations and described them as “blackmail”.

Combs is currently being held in a Brooklyn jail as he awaits trial for separate charges of sex trafficking and racketeering.

His lawyer’s have denied the claims from the three men and told TMZ they are “full of lies”.

The latest set of abuse allegations to be filed in court are believed to have taken place within the last five years ranging from 2019 to 2022.

All of the unnamed male accusers have made similar suits alleging Combs and his team set up parties where they were drugged and sexually assaulted.

All three alleged victims claim they were handed an alcoholic drink during the events which caused them to pass out, according to the suit.

The men’s lawyer, Thomas Giuffra, told the Guardian the separate lawsuits all follow a “shockingly similar pattern”.

Two say the sick alleged acts took place inside hotel rooms bought by Combs.

One is said to be the Park Hyatt Hotel on 57th street which is where cops swooped in and arrested Combs back in September.

A third says they were allegedly raped at the home of Combs in the Hamptons, report TMZ, citing the lawsuit.

One of the accusers – known only as John Doe – claims two of Diddy’s associates filmed the sexual assault, alleges the suit.

John Doe claims he only woke up after the alleged abuse had already begun.

He was then reportedly offered $2,500 on behalf of Diddy once it was over.

The other two accusers do not say they were offered any money.

All of the accusers say they were scared to speak up following the alleged sexual abuse due to fear and humiliation, say the lawsuits.

Embattled rapper Diddy is currently being held in jail ahead of a trial next May for racketeering and sex trafficking.

He has faced a slew of rape accusations and assault claims in recent months.

On Sunday, a shock lawsuit named Combs and longtime pal Jay-Z as both being allegedly involved in the rape of a teenage girl.

The lawsuit claims the men took turns at an after party following the 2000 VMAs while an unidentified female celebrity watched on.

It makes up a set of suits that allege Combs has “abused, molested, raped, assaulted, threatened and coerced women, minors and others” for decades.

The suit added the alleged victims believe they were given “popular date-rape drug Rohypnol, or GHB, to commit heinous non-consensual acts of sexual violence and rape onto countless victims”.

Jay-Z has denied any involvement in the alleged act and hit back with a fiery response labelling the accusations as “blackmail”.

He insisted the “heinous” allegations were not true and said he was heartbroken for his family.

In a statement given to The Sun he said: “My only heartbreak is for my family.

“My wife and I will have to sit our children down, one of whom is at the age where her friends will surely see the press and ask questions about the nature of these claims, and explain the cruelty and greed of people.”

He was seen putting on a united front on Tuesday as he was seen all smiles in Los Angeles with his family celebrating the premiere of Disney’s “Mufasa: The Lion King”.

He arrived side-by-side with wife Beyoncé as well as mother-in-law Tina Knowles and his daughter Blue Ivy.

Unearthed images said to be from the same night as the alleged assault show Diddy and former girlfriend Jennifer Lopez in a blazing row.

Shocking pictures show the moment the Bronx beauty and the disgraced rapper were locked in a heated argument before J Lo gave Combs a deathly stare and stormed away.

It is unclear what caused the drama with nothing in the pictures suggesting it was connected to the alleged rape.

Combs has been jailed in the notorious Brooklyn complex since September 16 after federal agents arrested the rap mogul at the Park Hyatt hotel in Midtown Manhattan.

The jail is reportedly plagued with rat infestations, violent outbreaks, and understaffing, and has been home to many other infamous inmates, including Ghislaine Maxwell and R. Kelly.

Maxwell famously bemoaned her time at the jail, complaining about sleep deprivation, a lack of potable water, a sewage stench in her cell, and living among rodents and cockroaches.

Conditions are said to be so bad that the jail no longer accepts inmates serving their sentences, with the majority awaiting trial or prosecution.

Combs will likely remain at the jail until his trial date on May 5, 2025.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS26 minutes ago

Breaking: In a delightful twist of fate, former President Barack Obama has once again proven he’s the king of charisma—this time, unintentionally stealing the spotlight in a family photo that’s now going viral…Read More

NFL46 minutes ago

Just In: Travis Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs’ charismatic tight end, is no stranger to stealing the spotlight, but this time, it’s his endearing reaction to meeting his newest niece that has fans buzzing. On March 30, 2025, Travis’s older brother, Jason Kelce, and his wife, Kylie, welcomed their fourth daughter, Finnley “Finn” Anne Kelce, into the world…Read More

NFL1 hour ago

Exclusive: Taylor Swift gifted Kylie Kelce a car what of $35,000 to congratulate her for welcoming a baby girl No.4 that left all the NFL fans in shock….Read More

NEWS2 hours ago

Shocking: In a Shocking way Elon musk baby mama Tesla has come out boldly to unveiled the shameful and a deadly secret that Elon musk has kept which left Elon musk in disgrace…. Continue Reading

NEWS4 hours ago

Unbelievable: Elon Musk’s humiliated by he’s Scorned Baby Mama she Hits Him with the Ultimate Insult and Reveals ‘Vindictive’ Child Support Tactics….Read More

ROYAL FAMILY8 hours ago

Latest update:Prince Harry Makes First Public Statement Since Resigning from the Charity He Founded Nearly 20 Years Ago.see more

ROYAL FAMILY8 hours ago

Latest Update: People Spot Worrying Detail After Video of Charles’ Foreign Visit Emerges: “What Is Going On…Read More

NEWS9 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West accuses Khloe Kardashian of exploiting North West after Snapchat photo, reigniting feud with Kardashians…..Read More

ROYAL FAMILY11 hours ago

Breaking News: Author Claims The Queen Scolded Meghan Markle Before She Married Harry: “In This Family, We Don’t…See More

NFL11 hours ago

Breaking News: Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift become uncle and aunt for fourth time as Jason’s wife Kylie gives birth to baby girl….See More

ROYAL FAMILY12 hours ago

Breaking News: Meghan Markle Praises ‘the Boys’ Who Have Been with Her ‘Through Thick and Thin’ on Eve of As Ever’s Launch… Check In

ROYAL FAMILY14 hours ago

Breaking News: Buckingham Palace released an emotional and heartfelt video message from Sophie, the Duchess of Edinburgh, to mark the beginning of World Autism Acceptance Month…..Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24