Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Breaking News: Meghan Markle Praises ‘the Boys’ Who Have Been with Her ‘Through Thick and Thin’ on Eve of As Ever’s Launch… Check In

Published

on

Here we are all these years later creating magic in a different way,” the Duchess of Sussex wrote on Instagram

On Tuesday, April 1, the Duchess of Sussex, 43, shared a post on Instagram in which she thanked “the fellas” in her team for being “the best partners” on her creative journey as she prepares to launch her lifestyle brand As ever.

Before our launch for @aseverofficial tomorrow, I can’t go to sleep without giving a huge thanks to the fellas who have been with me on every creative endeavor for over a decade+,” Meghan gushed in the caption.

“We know I love my girl squad, but these boys have been part of my team for what feels like forever,” she said, tagging director and photographer Jake Rosenberg, makeup artist Daniel Martin — who appeared in the first episode of her Netflix series, With Love, Meghan — and the brand Made by Article.

Meghan posted a couple of behind-the-scenes photos beside her message of herself working on something as she stood with Rosenberg, Martin and founder of Made by Article, Ryan Sax, in a room set up with lights. The group looked off to the side at a wall with printed images stuck on it as Meghan smiled.

She continued in the caption, “You have supported and believed in my creative vision since The Tig, and here we are all these years later creating magic in a different way.”

“Thank you for being the best partners through thick and thin. My heart feels so full,” Meghan concluded.

The Duchess of Sussex is launching her new brand As ever with products available to purchase on April 2. Meghan previously told PEOPLE in an exclusive interview about starting the business, “There are tons of twists and turns — even with the name. I was figuring it out in real time.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY55 minutes ago

Just In: Whoopi Goldberg Sparks Heated Debate Over Trade War on ‘The View’ During a fiery segment on The View this week, co-host Whoopi Goldberg didn’t hold back as she voiced her frustration over the escalating tensions surrounding a potential trade war…..Read More

NEWS1 hour ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tone-Deaf Response to Americans’ 401(k) Concerns: A Disconnect Amid Economic Turmoil As Americans watched their retirement savings erode in early 2025, President Donald Trump’s response to mounting concerns over 401(k) losses has been labeled by critics as strikingly tone-deaf…..Read More

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Heartbroken: In a candid moment captured on camera, Kris shared the news with her daughters, Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, and Kylie, revealing that a routine checkup had uncovered an issue requiring immediate attention. “I never thought I’d be dealing with something like this,” Kris said through tears, her voice trembling as she described the overwhelming fear and uncertainty she felt. “You think you’re invincible until life throws you a curveball….See More

NFL3 hours ago

Breaking News: As the Chiefs prepare for the upcoming season, Reid and Kelce’s unified front sends a powerful message: the dynamic duo is here to stay, and they’re ready to take on all challengers in pursuit of another Super Bowl title….Read More

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Latest: Jennifer Aniston’s latest public gesture toward Pedro Pascal has set off a wave of reactions among fans. Some view it as a playful nod to their shared Hollywood circle, while others speculate it hints at a deeper connection, fueling discussions across social media…..See More

NFL4 hours ago

Sad News: NFL Just received a heartbroken news, RIP”: Tom Brady’s Raiders Join NFL Community to Mourn Loss of Super Bowl Champ Who Passed Away at 74 …..Read More

NEWS5 hours ago

Breaking News: Biden Signs Executive Order on Abortion Access, Joined by Harris and Becerra….Read More

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS9 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY10 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL11 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24