Connect with us

NEWS

Latest Update: DONALD Trump has vowed to bomb Iran “like never before” if the regime does not fall in line and strike up a new nuclear deal with the US…. Check In

Published

on

DONALD Trump has vowed to bomb Iran “like never before” if the regime does not fall in line and strike up a new nuclear deal with the US.

In a chilling letter delivered to Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on March 7, Trump suggested direct negotiations of a fresh nuclear agreement between the two counties.

But he also warned of the consequences if Iran were to reject the offer and continue to advance its nuke programme.

However, over the weekend, Iran rejected the US proposal to engage in direct negotiations over the future of Tehran’s nuclear plans.

The snub saw a furious Trump rip into the regime and threaten to strike Iran.

He said he would slap Tehran with further sanctions under his administration’s maximum pressure policy to cripple its economy.

Trump told NBC: “If they don’t make a deal, there will be bombing.

“It will be bombing the likes of which they have never seen before.”

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei responded to Trump’s threat, saying the US would receive a strong blow if they decide to act.

Khamenei said: “The enmity from the US and Israel has always been there.

“They threaten to attack us, which we don’t think is very probable, but if they commit any mischief, they will surely receive a strong reciprocal blow.

“And if they are thinking of causing sedition inside the country, as in past years, the Iranian people themselves will deal with them.”

The war of words comes as the US amassed at least five B-2 strategic bombers on the British island of Diego Garcia – all aimed at Iran.

Iran is over 2,300 miles from where the bombers are stationed – but the B-2s have a massive 6,900-mile range.

The heavy bombers can obliterate targets with their huge 25-tonne bomb payload per jet.

Meanwhile, reports also emerged revealing Tehran’s preparation for a potential US strike.

Iran is said to be readying itself by setting up missiles with the capability to strike US positions, The Tehran Times revealed.

A significant number of these weapons are located in underground facilities scattered across the country, designed to withstand airstrikes.

Iran’s president Masoud Pezeshkian on Sunday rejected direct negotiations with the US.

The president said: “We don’t avoid talks – it’s the breach of promises that has caused issues for us so far.

[The US] must prove that they can build trust.”

Pezeshkian suggested that indirect negotiations with the Trump administration were still possible.

Meanwhile, Iran’s foreign minister Abbas Araghchi said that it won’t negotiate with America directly as long as Trump’s “maximum pressure” campaign is in place.

Iran also unveiled an underground “missile city” in their latest propaganda video.

The clip, released by Tansim News, shows an underground IRGC complex purported to house thousands of ballistic missiles.

It showed Iranian Major General Mohammad Bagheri, Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces, and Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, commander of the IRGC Aerospace Forces, in a military truck driving past the missiles.

Khamenei is said to have initially brushed off Trump’s letter as “a deception” to attempt to make Iran seem unwilling to negotiate.

The country’s UN mission later said that it wasn’t trying to dismiss discussions on “potential militarisation” of its nuke plans – but also rejected talks that looked to dismantle its “peaceful nuclear programme”.

President Trump has given his team strict instructions to “obliterate” Iran if the country ever assassinates him.

In February, Trump responded to a question over what protocols would instantly be triggered should he be killed by an Iranian plot by saying there is already a plan set.

He said: “I’ve left instructions if they do it, they get obliterated, there won’t be anything left.”

Federal authorities have been tracking Iranian threats against Trump and other US administration officials for years.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS26 minutes ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

NEWS57 minutes ago

Breaking News: Trump welcomes idea of running for a notional third term against Obama: ‘I’d love that….See More

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Breaking News: The View Faces $50 Million Fine and Potential Broadcast Ban After Carrie Underwood’s Lawsuit In a stunning turn of events, the hosts of ABC’s long-running daytime talk show The View have reportedly been slapped with a $50 million fine and now face the looming threat of a permanent broadcast ban… Check In

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking: In a delightful twist of fate, former President Barack Obama has once again proven he’s the king of charisma—this time, unintentionally stealing the spotlight in a family photo that’s now going viral…Read More

NFL3 hours ago

Just In: Travis Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs’ charismatic tight end, is no stranger to stealing the spotlight, but this time, it’s his endearing reaction to meeting his newest niece that has fans buzzing. On March 30, 2025, Travis’s older brother, Jason Kelce, and his wife, Kylie, welcomed their fourth daughter, Finnley “Finn” Anne Kelce, into the world…Read More

NFL3 hours ago

Exclusive: Taylor Swift gifted Kylie Kelce a car what of $35,000 to congratulate her for welcoming a baby girl No.4 that left all the NFL fans in shock….Read More

NEWS4 hours ago

Shocking: In a Shocking way Elon musk baby mama Tesla has come out boldly to unveiled the shameful and a deadly secret that Elon musk has kept which left Elon musk in disgrace…. Continue Reading

NEWS6 hours ago

Unbelievable: Elon Musk’s humiliated by he’s Scorned Baby Mama she Hits Him with the Ultimate Insult and Reveals ‘Vindictive’ Child Support Tactics….Read More

ROYAL FAMILY10 hours ago

Latest update:Prince Harry Makes First Public Statement Since Resigning from the Charity He Founded Nearly 20 Years Ago.see more

ROYAL FAMILY10 hours ago

Latest Update: People Spot Worrying Detail After Video of Charles’ Foreign Visit Emerges: “What Is Going On…Read More

NEWS11 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West accuses Khloe Kardashian of exploiting North West after Snapchat photo, reigniting feud with Kardashians…..Read More

ROYAL FAMILY13 hours ago

Breaking News: Author Claims The Queen Scolded Meghan Markle Before She Married Harry: “In This Family, We Don’t…See More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24