Connect with us

ROYAL FAMILY

Breaking News: Prince Harry faces another setback as senior staff member resigns….Read More

Published

on

The Duke of Sussex has lost yet another member of staff as the CEO of his African children’s charity, Sentebale, quit following a string of high-profile departures

Prince Harry has seen another staff member depart as the CEO of his African children’s charity steps down. In 2006, the Duke of Sussex co-founded Sentebale with Prince Seeiso of Lesotho.

However, significant changes have occurred within the organization recently, and Richard Miller, based in London, has resigned as chief executive after a five-year tenure.

Harry and Seeiso said in a joint statement: “This shift reflects our continued commitment to being guided by voices from within the region we serve.”

“We sincerely thank Richard for his pivotal role in steering our organization toward this important evolution,” they said in the statement. Meanwhile, Miller expressed: “It is the logical next step for Sentebale, and the time is right for this shift to local leadership. Carmel is an incredible asset to position Sentebale further as a leader in the region.” This news emerges a month following Andrew Tucker, affectionately dubbed ‘Tucks’ by Harry, stepping down from a key role at Sentebale, as mentioned by Mail Online. Reports also indicate that Baroness Chalker, the charity’s international development minister, resigned from his directorial post last month.

The prince and his wife, Meghan Markle, have been noted for a seemingly high turnover of personnel in their philanthropic activities after their royal life. In August, word spread that Harry’s chief of staff, Josh Kettler, had vacated his post after just three months.

Mr. Kettler, who was recruited as a prominent PR figure, was on a trial period, and they mutually agreed to separate due to a mismatch of expectations. Following their marriage in May 2018, Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, have witnessed various staff reshuffles, with several resignations, including senior communications secretary Katrina McKeever, Meghan’s assistant Melissa Toubati, a female Royal protection officer and their assistant private secretary Amy Pickerill.

Harry and Meghan have made several solo appearances recently, which fueled reports of a ‘professional split’ in their careers. Harry was compelled to address divorce rumors amidst speculation that the Sussexes are on the brink of separation.

During an appearance in New York, Harry was asked how he handles the intense public scrutiny accompanying fame; he responded, “Definitely not a good thing

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY4 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL4 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL8 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS9 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY10 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS18 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24