Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Shocking News: Jay-Z Accused of Raping 13-Year-Old With Sean “Diddy” Combs in 2000 in Refiled Lawsuit….. Check In

Published

on

Filed in New York federal court, the lawsuit claims Jane Doe was drugged and sexually assaulted at an MTV Video Music Awards afterparty

A woman who sued Sean “Diddy” Combs in October claiming that, in 2000, she was drugged and raped by the disgraced rapper and another “male celebrity” when she was 13 years old, has refiled her lawsuit to name Shawn Carter, AKA Jay-Z, as the second individual who allegedly sexually assaulted her, according to documents viewed by Pitchfork. Jane Doe is suing both artists for compensatory damages for physical injuries and emotional distress, punitive damages, attorneys’ fees, and more.

Filed in New York federal court, the lawsuit claims that Jane Doe, when she was 13 years old, was dropped off by a friend at New York’s Radio City Music Hall to try to attend the MTV Video Music Awards around September 7, 2000. In an attempt to get into an afterparty, the plaintiff approached limousine drivers and struck a conversation with one who claimed he worked for Diddy. According to the lawsuit, the driver allegedly told her that Diddy “liked younger girls and said she ‘fit what Diddy was looking for.’” Doe claims the driver brought her to a large white house filled with celebrities where two men asked her to sign a nondisclosure agreement (NDA), but did not give her a copy of the document.

After allegedly accepting one drink from waitstaff and feeling woozy, Doe claims she found an empty bedroom to “lie down for a moment” in private. “Soon after, Combs entered the room, along with defendant Carter and a female celebrity,” reads the lawsuit. Doe claims that Diddy “threw” her towards a wall and, after she got up, then “threw” her onto a bed. In the refiled lawsuit, she alleges that Jay-Z removed her clothes, held her down, and raped her while the others watched. Then, she alleges, Diddy raped her while the two celebrities watched. When Diddy allegedly attempted to force her to perform oral sex, she claims she hit him in the neck, grabbed her clothes, and left the bedroom “holding her dress in front of her like a towel” and “[running] around the residence until she found the front door.” The lawsuit states that, once outside, she got dressed, walked until she found a gas station, and called her father to ask for help.

The pleading speaks for itself. This is a very serious matter that will be litigated in court,” Jane Doe’s attorney, Tony Buzbee, said in a statement to Pitchfork.

Roc Nation, the management company founded by Jay-Z, posted a lengthy statement on X casting doubt on the claims and alleging that Buzbee sent his lawyer a blackmail attempt. “These allegations are so heinous in nature that I implore you to file a criminal complaint, not a civil one!! Whomever would commit such a crime against a minor should be locked away, would you not agree?” it reads. “My heart and support goes out to the true victims in the world, who have to watch how their life story is dressed in costume for profitability by this ambulance chaser in a cheap suit.”

On behalf of Diddy, the music mogul’s lawyers also denied these new claims in the refiled documents, telling Pitchfork, “This amended complaint and the recent extortion lawsuit against Mr. Buzbee exposes his barrage of lawsuits against Mr. Combs for what they are: shameless publicity stunts, designed to extract payments from celebrities who fear having lies spread about them, just as lies have been spread about Mr. Combs. As his legal team has said before, Mr. Combs has full confidence in the facts and the integrity of the judicial process. In court, the truth will prevail: that Mr. Combs never sexually assaulted or trafficked anyone—man or woman, adult or minor.”

Diddy’s lawyers previously spoke out against the numerous lawsuits that the Buzbee Law Firm, which represents Doe, also filed: “The press conference and 1-800 number that preceded today’s barrage of filings were clear attempts to garner publicity. Mr. Combs and his legal team have full confidence in the facts, their legal defenses, and the integrity of the judicial process. In court, the truth will prevail: that Mr. Combs has never sexually assaulted anyone—adult or minor, man or woman.”

Diddy is currently incarcerated on federal charges of racketeering conspiracy; sex trafficking by force, fraud, or coercion; and transportation to engage in prostitution. He has pleaded not guilty, and he is due to stand trial on May 5, 2025. Diddy is also facing numerous lawsuits for alleged abuse. He has broadly denied allegations of wrongdoing.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Tribute : Tom Cruise breaks silence on ‘dear friend’ and Top Gun co-star Val Kilmer’s shock death aged 65….Read More

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Breaking News: William’s Husband Discovers the True Father of Their Triplets After Years of Mystery April 3, 2025 – London, UK In a story that has captivated friends, family, and now the public, James Carter, husband of William Carter, has finally uncovered the identity of the biological father of their three-year-old triplets—Emma, Liam, and ….Read More

NEWS3 hours ago

Breaking News: Mike Johnson Delivers Blow to Trump’s Hopes of Third Term as President On April 1, 2025, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a prominent Republican and constitutional lawyer, addressed speculation surrounding President Donald Trump…..See More

ROYAL FAMILY4 hours ago

Just In: Prince Harry has issued an emotional and candid statement addressing the recent controversy surrounding Sentebale, the charity he co-founded in 2006 to support vulnerable children in Southern Africa…. Check In

NFL4 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Breaking News: Kanye West as finally admits wife Bianca Censori left him after controversial social media rants… Read More

NFL8 hours ago

Shocking Scandal: Patrick Mahomes Ends Marriage After DNA Test Reveals He’s NOT the Father of His Kids—Brittany Exposed in Jaw-Dropping Betrayal…. See More

NEWS9 hours ago

Breaking News: Trump’s Tariffs: A Decades-Old Vision Realized – and His Riskiest Bet to Date….Read More

CELEBRITY10 hours ago

Breaking News: Venus Williams breaks down in tears as she announces the death of her newborn twin just 24 hours after birth….Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Breaking News: US President Donald Trump announced reciprocal tariffs on over 180 countries, including India. The additional tariffs will make imports to the US costlier. What if the entire tariff move backfires? Trump’s inner circle has lined up a fall guy. And that is Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick. This is why Lutnick suits this purpose best…..Read More

NEWS12 hours ago

Shocking News: another woman showed up with heavy pregnancy again claiming Elon musk is the father of her unborn child the news left he’s 4 wife’s a shocked of their lives…. Check In

NEWS18 hours ago

Shocking Revelation: Errol Musk, the father of billionaire Elon Musk, recently made a bizarre claim about US former First Lady Michelle Obama’s gender, saying that she is a man who dresses as a woman. He also alleged that her husband and former US President Barack Obama is “queer….Read More

Copyright © 2024 USApress24